Monday 30 September 2013

Holiday Fun

So it has finally arrived, my BIG holiday of the year!

Basically that means I have three wonderful weeks off work where I don't have to put my uniform on or even put shoes on! and even better NOT get up early. 
Horah for me.

Now comes the "what shall I do with all this free time"?

Many moons ago it was suggested to me that I concentrate on one author for a WHOLE month, hmmmm I thought and started looking for an author that would keep me occupied for three weeks sat on my butt.

With SO many too choose from I was soon overwhelmed so I have decided to challenge myself and read 18 books in that time!

So here goes on the list (in no special order):

Progeny by Patrick C. Greene

Splatterpunk - charity anthology

Group 742, The Shadows & Redeem Code Here by Christine Sutton

Finding Poe by Leigh M. Lane

Interrupt by Jeff Carlson

Vampire of Plum Run by James Glass

DEAD: Reborn by TW Brown

Whisper by Michael Bray

Animal Kingdom (revamp) by Iain Rob Wright

Darlings Of Decay - anthology

Pressure by Jeff Strand

Horror Stories: Shorts Collection by Jack Kilborn/ JA Konrath

Under the Scotch Broom, A Concealed Hand & George's Tonic by Allison M. Dickson (short stories)

Zombie Fallout by Mark Tufo - now technically I have already read this but its my "LotR or IT", my comfort zone and I was so new at reviewing books when I started (still learning) that I really didn't do it justice.


so, there it is!

Watch this space..... any comments would be welcome (as always)

No comments:

Post a Comment