Wednesday 11 December 2013

Jennifer Thomas reviews.... Christine Sutton

Christine Sutton gets the special review treatment from my guest blogger Jennifer Thomas.





This is one gripping short story! From the beginning the characters have depth and are well developed, you are able to feel the fear and anger as it leaps from the pages.

Arthur thinks he can keep his life secret from his friends and co workers. He never thought he would be caught red handed by anyone for his evil deeds but then on one little elevator ride his life is turn upside down. 

You many be able to hide from the living but the devil will always know.






If you are a reader of horror or serial killer fiction then this book will be right up your alley. 

From the start I was pulled into the story and by the time I got to 30% I was completely pulled in and could not put it down until I had finished the entire thing. 

As will all of Christine Sutton's writing there were some very emotional parts in this book for me. She has a way of really giving you characters that you can both love and hate and Prodigal son is no exception. 

This is one of those books where you feel there is just so much I want to go on about but I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

I will leave you with a couple of question that stays in my mind as the end of this book was in site; Is a person born with darkness and hate in their heart or is it put there as time grows and they have no one to love and care for them? 
How much abuse can a person take before they loose their minds?

Outstanding horror read!





Once I started this wonderful, suspenseful and fun book I could not put it down!! I was drawn in and with every word I had to read more. 

Christine Sutton takes your imagination on a fascinating and wonderful adventure as you get to know Kayla Burkheart and what kind of life she was forced to lead with a mother that is more than you will ever expect and more evil than you can imagine.

I love fairy tales and in reading this series I was drawn in and reminded as to why I enjoy them so very much.

This is a must read if you are a fan of werewolves, vampire, horror or suspense. If you love fairy tales or if you just love a wonderful book that has great flow and a world you can get caught up in.





In this collection of four short stories you will be taken through so many levels of fear it is crazy. 

Christine Sutton takes you not only into the minds of the killers in her stories but into their wants and their fears.

I think the scariest part of all of these stories is the simple fact that Christine give you ideas of what can really happen and what really goes on in the world we live in. 

These are very emotional and enjoyable stories to read.





If you like haunting and ghost stories this book is for you.

 It was a well written good read. It had the suspense to keep you reading and a story line that holds your attention. 

I do not read a lot of haunting books but I am glad I took the time to read this one. Christine Sutton has quite a way with words.

 Because this book has to do with the loss of life of children and babies it was a bit of a heart breaker for me but a good book is a good book that is all there is too it.


No comments:

Post a Comment