Monday 30 December 2013

Jennifer Thomas reviews.... Bernard Lee DeLeo

Bernard Lee DeLeo  gets the full focus of guest blogger Jennifer Thomas.





When you look at the title of this book here on Amazon it tell you that John Harding is a many that has many talents.

It tells you he is a Special Ops Marine, CIA Agent and Cage Fighter but it don't tell you that he is a caring man who protects his friends, neighbours and the people he loves, he is a man who has the heart to stand in as a father figure to a young man who reminds him of him self and that he is a passionate lover who's love for red headed women can cause him more trouble than he cares to admit.


This is a wonderful read that flows well and also has characters that you will both love and hate. The humor is excellent, the romance that slides right into the story is alluring and the action is captivating. I have to admit that there were a couple of fight scenes in this novel that had me hanging on the edge of my seat and I actually got so excited with one outcome that I screamed out loud with joy. Silly I know but that just goes to show how drawn into the story I was able to get.

This is a great read and I highly recommend it!




From the very beginning I was drawn into the words and found this book so very hard to put down even to sleep at times. 

Even though this is a fictional novel the characters became so real to me that I feared for then when the action started. The array of characters is truly amazing and the development of each personality was phenomenal.



One of my favorite things about this book is the family factor. Most of the characters have a mutual trust and love that I have never read before. It is so hard to classify this book because it has a bit of everything meshed together that makes it, in my opinion, a one of a kind.

 If you decide to get this book you will find out just what I mean. There were times I laughed to hard that I had my family looking at me like I had lost my mind and other times where I was crying so hard I couldn't see the words for the tears.




As I read and learned about the main character, Peace, I could not help but to fall in love with him. He is everything a leading character should be and so much more.


I can not recommend this book enough to anyone who enjoys being pulled into a novel and have their attention held captive from beginning to end.


No comments:

Post a Comment