Sunday 12 January 2014

Jennifer Thomas reviews..... Ian Woodhead

In this next wonderful guest spot from Jennifer Thomas she reviews a couple of novels from the prolific, scary and weird mind of Ian Woodhead





This book was amazing... you never knew what was going to happen from one page to the next.

If you like a good horror that makes you not want to eat while you are reading, well this is it. I even found myself lifting my feet so nothing would grab my feet.

I found this to be a truly unique sci-fi horror about survival, trust and the human breaking point.




I just finished reading this books last night and I have to say it is one of the best zombie books I have ever read!!! 

The story just flows over the pages and you are able to read it like a movie playing instead of a book you are following along with. 

There is just enough description of all of the characters to let you picture them and not so much detail that you get lost. 

I love the fact that you are able to follow through the entire zombie infection from beginning to end, you don't just get bit by someone and that's the story. This is not the usual zombie book.

Thank you so much to the author for writing such a wonderful book :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment