Saturday 24 October 2015

Influenza: Strain "Z" By Matt Shaw






Firstly, I am applying for some Matt Shaw sweat!

A very well written story of a man suffering with man flu’ and his slow degeneration into ITU care.

It’s fast paced and has a sense of OMG here it comes….

I laughed out loud at the Queen obsession.

Really thought the ending was brilliant and the authors note gave it some substance and basis.

Loved MS rational behind not giving the flu jab! Bit Solent Green in though!

Judging by the last two MS books I have read his talent seems to have exploded since I read the “Peter Chronicles” which I initially loved and then hated when they ended up not making any sense to me, but that’s a personal opinion.


I am now a Matt Shaw convert, but have yet to read any of his more cautionary “Black Cover” books…..



No comments:

Post a Comment