Wednesday 30 April 2014

An interview with Ian Woodhead

Ian Woodhead  has an impressive catalogue of novels, novellas, short stories and anthology inclusions to his credit. As a British author all his works are based in and around the UK lending a real connection and familiarity to all his stories. 

His largest collection is the Zombie Armageddon series, a new one, a collaboration with the wonderful Christine Sutton, is soon to be released!

He is always very generous with his time and devotion to his fan base!  You can always find him skulking around Facebook where he often leads discussions on books, movies and life in general! 

Now for some silly questions.....

What is your favourite sandwich? Drink? Chocolate/candy bar? (you can just pick one if you like!)

This is a tricky one. My tastes differ daily. I do enjoy a BLT in a morning though.  The ideal drink to go with that is (of course) a nice cup of tea!

If you want something a little more exotic, then I’ll have a strawberry or banana milkshake, thank you. :D Oh, and a beer.

As for choccy bars, probably a Yorkie. I had one of those raisin and biscuit ones yesterday, oh, that was most yummy!

Do you have a favourite place to write?

I write everywhere. I still use a notepad, so it's easy to scribble in a few words whenever I get the urge. Saying that, write now, I’m expanding my first Zombie novel, The Unwashed Dead, so I’m kinda stuck to the laptop.

Who or What is your personal favourite character/novel?

Fave novel is Imajica by Clive Barker. I do love that one.

If you had a theme track, what would it be?

Anything by Rossini, I think.

If you were to write your “memoirs” who would play you and key members of your life in the televised series?

I'm not sure I'd want my memoirs shown, I prefer people to play in my imagined worlds.
And back to silly, if you could have any supernatural power what would it be?


And back to silly, if you could have any supernatural power what would it be?

Ooh, I’d love to time travel. Yeah, that would be fun. I’ll need my own Delorean though, and not one that only moves into the temporal vortex at 88 mph. No good for Brit roads. Can you imagine how many tickets you’d get? 29mph, should sort out THAT little hiccup.

No comments:

Post a Comment